Q & A

Can I ask for a new decision about my Medicare Part B income-related monthly adjustment amount?

Answer: Sometimes something will happen in your life that affects your income. You can request a new decision if any one of the following happened and the change will make a difference in the income level we consider: you have gotten married or divorced or you have become widowed; you or your spouse stopped working or reduced your work hours; you or your spouse lost income-producing property due to a disaster or other event beyond your control; you or your spouse experienced a scheduled cessation, termination or reorganization of an employer’s pension plan; or you or your spouse received a settlement from an employer or former employer because of the employer’s closure, bankruptcy or reorganization. Read more…

Source: http://www.mysanantonio.com/business/national/article/Change-in-status-can-warrant-review-of-Medicare-5003517.php – November 22, 2013

Notice: The “Source link provided above connects readers to the full content of the posted article. The URL (internet address) for this link is valid on the posted date; socialsecurityreport.org cannot guarantee the duration of the link’s validity. Also, the opinions expressed in these postings are the viewpoints of the original source and are not explicitly endorsed by AMAC, Inc. or socialsecurityreport.org.

What's Your Opinion?

We welcome your comments. Join the discussion and let your voice be heard. All fields are required

Website by Geiger Computers