“Ask Rusty – Why Should a Non-working Spouse be Entitled to Social Security Benefits?”
Dear Rusty: Why can a non-working spouse claim half of their working spouse’s benefit even though they have not contributed to the Social Security system? This doesn’t seem right or fair to those of us who have contributed for years…
- Ask Rusty – Widow Stung by Social Security’s “Claw Back” Rule
- Ask Rusty – How Do I Withdraw My Application for Social Security?
- Ask Rusty – Cutting Social Security Will Make Me Lose My Home!
- Ask Rusty – What’s the Best Way to Start Receiving My Survivor Benefit?
- Ask Rusty – Can International College Students Get Social Security Benefits?