Dear Rusty: I am 63 and my wife is exactly 4 ½ years younger than me to the day. I plan to file for Social Security when I turn 70. My earnings history is considerably higher than my wife’s. I…
- Ask Rusty – How Do I Get Back Benefits Withheld Due to the Earnings Limit?
- Ask Rusty – I Have Medicare Advantage – Why Is a Medicare Premium Deducted from my Social Security?
- Ask Rusty – Should I Quit Work to Preserve My Social Security Benefit?
- Ask Rusty – Should I Take Social Security Even If I Don’t Need It?
- Ask Rusty – I Have VA Coverage; Should I Get Medicare Part B?