Latest News

Do-it-yourself Divorce and Retirement Accounts

While many couples try to dissolve their marriages without significant legal involvement, dividing up retirement accounts, particularly pensions, is where you need an attorney who specializes in Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDROs).  Doing it without a proper legal agreement could result with a hefty tax bill, penalties and in some cases, one party may end up with nothing. Read article here…

Notice: The link provided in the text above connects readers to the full content of the referenced article. The URL (internet address) for this link is valid on the posted date; cannot guarantee the duration of the link’s validity. Also, the opinions expressed in these postings are the viewpoints of the original source and are not explicitly endorsed by AMAC, Inc.; the AMAC Foundation, Inc.; or

What's Your Opinion?

We welcome your comments. Join the discussion and let your voice be heard. All fields are required

Website by Geiger Computers