Latest News

Include your new name on your Social Security record

Are you legally changing your name? If so, let Social Security know so they can update your information, send you a corrected card, and make sure you get the benefits you’ve earned.  But how do you go about doing that?  Rachel Hartman outlines the steps you will need to take to change your name on your Social Security card. Read Ms. Hartman’s article here…

Notice: The link provided above connects readers to the full content of the posted article. The URL (internet address) for this link is valid on the posted date; cannot guarantee the duration of the link’s validity. Also, the opinions expressed in these postings are the viewpoints of the original source and are not explicitly endorsed by AMAC, Inc.; the AMAC Foundation, Inc.; or

What's Your Opinion?

We welcome your comments. Join the discussion and let your voice be heard. All fields are required

Website by Geiger Computers