Latest News

Medicare Issue? Here’s Who to Contact

Although the Social Security Administration provides some administrative services on behalf of Medicare, it’s important to understand that Social Security and Medicare are two entirely separate programs. Because of this administrative link, however, it’s hard to know which agency to contact to resolve any Medicare issue you may have – sometimes Social Security can help, but other times you must contact Medicare directly. This article by John Williams appearing at The Washington (IN) Times-Herald describes which agency you should contact for your specific issue. Click here to read more.

Notice: The link provided above connects readers to the full content of the posted article. The URL (internet address) for this link is valid on the posted date; cannot guarantee the duration of the link’s validity. Also, the opinions expressed in these postings are the viewpoints of the original source and are not explicitly endorsed by AMAC, Inc.; the AMAC Foundation, Inc.; or


What's Your Opinion?

We welcome your comments. Join the discussion and let your voice be heard. All fields are required

Website by Geiger Computers