Latest News

Need a replacement Social Security tax form? Here’s how to get it

You should have already received your annual benefit statement, Form SSA-1099, from Social Security.  But if you haven’t or somehow misplaced it and need one to do your taxes, this brief article by Essie Landry of the Social Security Administration appears in the Santa Maria Times and explains how to get a replacement Form SSA-1099 or Form SSA-1042S.  Click here to read more.

Notice: The link provided above connects readers to the full content of the posted article. The URL (internet address) for this link is valid on the posted date; cannot guarantee the duration of the link’s validity. Also, the opinions expressed in these postings are the viewpoints of the original source and are not explicitly endorsed by AMAC, Inc.; the AMAC Foundation, Inc.; or

What's Your Opinion?

We welcome your comments. Join the discussion and let your voice be heard. All fields are required

Website by Geiger Computers