Latest News

Three ways to change your address with Social Security

Are you moving, currently receiving Social Security benefits or enrolled in Medicare and want to know how to change your address? There are three ways to change your address with Social Security: Online, by Phone, or in Person. Rachel Hartman explains all three methods of notifying the Social Security Administration when you move. Read Ms. Hartman’s article here…

Notice: The link provided above connects readers to the full content of the posted article. The URL (internet address) for this link is valid on the posted date; cannot guarantee the duration of the link’s validity. Also, the opinions expressed in these postings are the viewpoints of the original source and are not explicitly endorsed by AMAC, Inc.; the AMAC Foundation, Inc.; or

What's Your Opinion?

We welcome your comments. Join the discussion and let your voice be heard. All fields are required

Website by Geiger Computers