Latest News

Your 2019 Social Security Income Statement

Social Security mailed your annual statement to you in January, to use for reporting your Social Security income to the Internal Revenue Service when you file your income taxes. But, if you have misplaced that SSA-1099 (or SSA-1042S) it’s really quite easy to get another. The Social Security Administration has, for years, been evolving to more and better online services for beneficiaries, and getting a duplicate copy of your SS income statement is a great example of this initiative.  As explained in this article by the SSA’s Mike Korbey, if you already have a “My Social Security” account, it’s a simple matter of logging on to your account to get a printable copy of the needed document. And if you haven’t yet created your personal online account, doing so is quite simple. Click here to read the SSA’s “Social Security Matters” blog on getting another copy of your Social Security income statement for last year.

Notice: The link provided above connects readers to the full content of the posted article. The URL (internet address) for this link is valid on the posted date; cannot guarantee the duration of the link’s validity. Also, the opinions expressed in these postings are the viewpoints of the original source and are not explicitly endorsed by AMAC, Inc.; the AMAC Foundation, Inc.; or


Comments On This Topic

What's Your Opinion?

We welcome your comments. Join the discussion and let your voice be heard. All fields are required

Website by Geiger Computers