Latest News

Getting your 2017 Social Security benefit statement

Well, it’s tax time again, and although you should have already received your 2017 for SSA-1099 (or SSA-1042S), perhaps you lost it and now need another copy to file your 2017 income tax return. Well, you don’t need to call the Social Security Administration or visit your local office to get that extra copy, you can easily get it online from Social Security’s website. As explained by Terre Haute (IN) SSA District Manager Brian Hewitt in the local Tribune Star, you can easily obtain your 2017 SSA-1099 or SSA-1042S  via your online My Social Security account at Click here to read more.

Notice: The link provided above connects readers to the full content of the posted article. The URL (internet address) for this link is valid on the posted date; cannot guarantee the duration of the link’s validity. Also, the opinions expressed in these postings are the viewpoints of the original source and are not explicitly endorsed by AMAC, Inc.; the AMAC Foundation, Inc.; or

What's Your Opinion?

We welcome your comments. Join the discussion and let your voice be heard. All fields are required

Website by Geiger Computers