Latest News

Getting your 2019 Social Security Benefit Statement

With income tax time rapidly approaching, now is the time to make sure you have all the documents needed to report your income to the Internal Revenue Service, including your Social Security benefit income. Fortunately, getting that Social Security statement, if you have somehow misplaced the one Social Security sent you, is fairly easy. You can, of course, call Social Security to request it. But you can also get your Form SSA-1099 (or SSA-1042S) online, directly from your “My Social Security” account. If you don’t yet have your My Social Security account set up, it’s easy to do by going to And once you have set up your account, you’ll be able to do a whole lot of other things related to your Social Security, as explained in this article appearing in The Malone (NY) Telegram. Click here to read more.

Notice: The link provided above connects readers to the full content of the posted article. The URL (internet address) for this link is valid on the posted date; cannot guarantee the duration of the link’s validity. Also, the opinions expressed in these postings are the viewpoints of the original source and are not explicitly endorsed by AMAC, Inc.; the AMAC Foundation, Inc.; or

What's Your Opinion?

We welcome your comments. Join the discussion and let your voice be heard. All fields are required

Website by Geiger Computers