Latest News

Leaving the U.S. for a while? Social Security is still there for you.

If you’re leaving the country for a while, there are some rules that you have to follow, and you have to remain eligible for benefits, but Social Security is there for you.  Generally, “out of the country” means more than 30 days in a row, but your safest bet is to notify Social Security if you plan to be gone for an extended period of time and give them your expected departure and return dates.  This article in the New Castle (NC) News, was contributed by Nancy Trambley, Social Security’s District Manager in that area, and gives the details of what to do to make sure your benefits keep flowing.  Click here to read more.

Notice: The link provided above connects readers to the full content of the posted article. The URL (internet address) for this link is valid on the posted date; cannot guarantee the duration of the link’s validity. Also, the opinions expressed in these postings are the viewpoints of the original source and are not explicitly endorsed by AMAC, Inc.; the AMAC Foundation, Inc.; or

What's Your Opinion?

We welcome your comments. Join the discussion and let your voice be heard. All fields are required

Website by Geiger Computers