Latest News

OK…you filed for Social Security at 62. Sounded good at the time, but now?

If you’re dealing with second thoughts about the decision you made to file for benefits at age 62, you’re not alone. But what can you do about it? Well, that depends. If you’re within the 12 month window for a re-do, that’s one option but if that’s not available to you, there are other things you can do if you need to. This post by Keith Duncan if the great Falls Tribune discusses the issue. Read it here…


Notice: The link provided above connects readers to the full content of the posted article. The URL (internet address) for this link is valid on the posted date; cannot guarantee the duration of the link’s validity. Also, the opinions expressed in these postings are the viewpoints of the original source and are not explicitly endorsed by AMAC, Inc.; the AMAC Foundation, Inc.; or

What's Your Opinion?

We welcome your comments. Join the discussion and let your voice be heard. All fields are required

Website by Geiger Computers