Answer: We send benefits the business day before your due date when your regular payment date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday. See Schedule Of Social Security Payments for more information. Source: Social Security Administration Notice: The link provided in the…
- What are the eligibility requirements to get Social Security disability benefits?
- What is the Trustees Report on the Social Security trust funds?
- Can I have the direct deposit of my Social Security benefit split between two bank accounts?
- Can I use direct deposit if I live outside the United States?
- Must I pay taxes on Social Security benefits?