Answer: To replace a Social Security card for a child: Step 1: Gather documents proving your: Child’s Identity; U.S. citizenship if you have not established the child’s U.S. citizenship with us; and Immigration status if the child is not a U.S.…
- Must I pay taxes on Social Security benefits?
- I am receiving divorced spouse’s benefits. If my ex-spouse requests voluntary suspension, will my benefits that I receive on their record be suspended?
- What are FICA and SECA taxes?
- What can I do online on your website?
- What measures does Social Security use to ensure my information in the online replacement card application is secure?