“Will you lower my Social Security benefits if I get a pension from work not covered by Social Security?”
Answer: When you get a pension from work not covered by Social Security, we may figure your Social Security benefits using a different formula. This lowers your Social Security benefit. We do this whether your pension comes from work you…
- What can I do online on your website?
- How can a non-attorney apply for direct payment from the Social Security Administration?
- How do you apply for a replacement card online?
- How do I retrieve or change my account username or password for a my Social Security account if I have forgotten it?
- How do I appeal a decision on my application for disability benefits?