Answer: The National Technical Information Service distributes the Death Master File online. It contains more than 85 million records of deaths reported to Social Security from 1936 to the present. Source: Social Security Administration Notice: The link provided in the text above connects…
- Who can get Social Security survivors benefits and how do I apply?
- Can noncitizens living in the United States receive Social Security benefits?
- Can I have the direct deposit of my Social Security benefit split between two bank accounts?
- Why does my Social Security number appear on my Medicare card and is it removable?
- Can I get a Social Security number if I was granted Deferred Action status and employment authorization?