Answer: Members of certain religious groups (including the Amish and Mennonites) may be exempt from paying Social Security taxes. To become exempt, they must: Waive their rights to all benefits under the Social Security Act, including hospital insurance benefits; and Meet…
- How can I get a benefit verification letter?
- How can I get a Social Security Statement that shows a record of my earnings and an estimate of my future benefits?
- I am leaving foster care; does it matter what age I am when I file for Supplemental Security Income (SSI)?
- Why is Social Security asking for financial information online if I choose to add extra security to my Social Security account?
- If I am the representative payee for someone who receives Social Security benefits or Supplemental Security Income (SSI), what changes must I report to Social Security?