Complete Question: My wife just passed away. I hadn’t really thought about a widower’s benefit from Social Security because I just assumed I would be the first one to go. But unfortunately, this is what happened. Her benefit was higher…
- I just got divorced for the 2nd time…what are my options, if any?
- Does the timing of my husband’s retirement affect my widow’s benefit?
- I have to pay taxes on my Social Security benefits…are there any deductions I can take advantage of?
- How does WEP work with Social Security benefit adjustments?
- Do I have to pay taxes on my benefits?