Answer: We base survivors benefits on the amount the deceased worker earned during his or her lifetime. See Survivors Planner: How Much Would Your Benefit Be? for more information. Source: Social Security Administration Notice: The link provided in the text above connects readers to…
- What is the average monthly benefit for a retired worker?
- Can Social Security help locate a missing person?
- What are resources and how will they affect my Supplemental Security Income (SSI) payments?
- How long before I leave foster care may I file Supplemental Security Income benefits?
- How do you apply for a replacement card online?