Answer: To change your gender on Social Security’s records: Step 1: Gather documents proving your: Identity We can accept only certain documents as proof of identity. An acceptable document must be current (not expired) and show your name, identifying information (date…
- How can I get a form SSA-1099/1042S, Social Security Benefit Statement?
- What should I do if I think I might be eligible for benefits?
- How can I get state supplementary payments for Supplemental Security Income (SSI)?
- What are the different parts of Medicare?
- If I get Social Security disability benefits and I reach full retirement age, will I then receive retirement benefits?