Full Question: I was married to my ex-husband for three years but lived with him for 10 years before that. We lived in Alaska and were divorced in 1987. He has been on a disability for about 15 years. Can I…
- Is Marriage Required for Widow’s Benefits?
- What’s the Effect of Income after My Full Retirement Age?
- After Taking Disability, Can I Suspend at 66?
- I was medically retired a few months ago at age 58 and went from Tricare Prime Remote to Tricare Standard. I have been notified by Social Security that I will be put on Medicare a few months from now. I know I will then transfer to Tricare for Life, as well as Medicare Part B. Will my dependents remain on Tricare Standard after that, or will they also go on Tricare for Life?
- I am about to get married, and I currently receive Supplemental Security Income. Will getting married affect my payments?