Answer: Members of certain religious groups (including the Amish and Mennonites) may be exempt from paying Social Security taxes. To become exempt, they must: Waive their rights to all benefits under the Social Security Act, including hospital insurance benefits; and Meet…
- Why does my Social Security number appear on my Medicare card and is it removable?
- Can I get a refund of Social Security taxes paid if I live in another country and I am not eligible for U.S. benefits?
- How do I change or correct my name on my Social Security number card?
- How do I apply for Social Security retirement benefits?
- How do I report a missing payment?