General Discussion: I have just turned 66. All my friends, family, colloquies, and people in line at Walmart tell me I should apply for benefits since now I can draw “Full” benefits and keep working, which is the boomer generations equivalent…
- Social Security: Can You Claim Benefits If You’re Divorced?
- My Medicare claim number is based on my Social Security number and through my own Social Security retirement. If I eventually receive benefits through my husband’s Social Security record, will my Medicare claim number change to show his SSN?
- Is there a way to speed up the disability application and approval process?
- I spent two hours at the Social Security office just to find out that I cannot use a copy of my marriage certificate to get another Social Security card. Can you please tell readers what documents they should provide to Social Security so they do not go through what I experienced? Now I have to go back with the correct items.
- Will my income affect my Supplemental Security Income (SSI) payments?