Complete Question: I’m only 25, but I’m writing on behalf of my mom. She’s only 50. She’s been having difficulty at work and lost her job. After frequent visits to the doctor and watching her mental capacity decline, it was…
- I spent two hours at the Social Security office just to find out that I cannot use a copy of my marriage certificate to get another Social Security card. Can you please tell readers what documents they should provide to Social Security so they do not go through what I experienced? Now I have to go back with the correct items.
- Will my income affect my Supplemental Security Income (SSI) payments?
- Does Social Security provide benefits for short-term disabilities?
- Can I withdraw my Social Security retirement claim and reapply later to increase my benefit amount?
- Will withdrawals from my individual retirement account affect my Social Security benefits?