Latest News

Income Tax Season is Here – How to Get Your SSA Tax Forms

Here we are at the beginning of our annual Income Tax Reporting season – a time when we gather up our information from last year to use this year in reporting our 2020 income to the IRS. For Social Security recipients, there are two documents which Social Security automatically sends to beneficiaries early in the tax year – Form SSA-1099 (for resident SS recipients) or Form SSA-1042 (for non-resident beneficiaries). If you did not receive the SSA forms needed to report your Social Security benefits on your income tax return, getting a copy is most easily accomplished by accessing your online “My Social Security” account at Don’t have an online account? It’s easy to create one at the same website address. All of this is explained in this article by Elizabeth Newport. Click here to read the article.

Notice: The link provided above connects readers to the full content of the posted article. The URL (internet address) for this link is valid on the posted date; cannot guarantee the duration of the link’s validity. Also, the opinions expressed in these postings are the viewpoints of the original source and are not explicitly endorsed by AMAC, Inc.; the AMAC Foundation, Inc.; or


What's Your Opinion?

We welcome your comments. Join the discussion and let your voice be heard. All fields are required

Website by Geiger Computers