Latest News

Need your SSA-1099 for taxes? Here’s how to get it

We’re now into the annual income tax season, which can be a time of stress for anyone trying to locate and compile all the various forms and receipts needed to complete your Federal and State income tax returns. The Social Security Administration does its part by mailing all beneficiaries their SSA-1099 containing what’s needed to report your Social Security income, but what if you’ve misplaced that form? The answer is easy – simply contact Social Security, either at the national phone number or your local office (find it at, or go into your own personal “my Social Security” online account and request a replacement. All of this is explained in detail in this Tribune Star piece sourced by the local Terre Haute, IN Social Security office. Click here to read more.

Notice: The link provided above connects readers to the full content of the posted article. The URL (internet address) for this link is valid on the posted date; cannot guarantee the duration of the link’s validity. Also, the opinions expressed in these postings are the viewpoints of the original source and are not explicitly endorsed by AMAC, Inc.; the AMAC Foundation, Inc.; or


What's Your Opinion?

We welcome your comments. Join the discussion and let your voice be heard. All fields are required

Website by Geiger Computers