No 401(k)? You Still Have Options.

Financial experts will tell you to take full advantage of your 401(k) but only around 74 percent of employers offer 401(k) plans to full-time employees which means the other 26 percent are on their own. These figures do not include those individuals who are self-employed, work part-time, or freelance, as these types of employees typically do not have access to a 401(k). In the attached article by Katie Brockman, she outlines the other types of retirement funds that can jump-start your savings and keep you on track for retirement. Read article here…

Notice: The link provided in the text above connects readers to the full content of the referenced article. The URL (internet address) for this link is valid on the posted date; cannot guarantee the duration of the link’s validity. Also, the opinions expressed in these postings are the viewpoints of the original source and are not explicitly endorsed by AMAC, Inc.; the AMAC Foundation, Inc.; or

What's Your Opinion?

We welcome your comments. Join the discussion and let your voice be heard. All fields are required

Website by Geiger Computers