Q & A
Where else can I find answers to Medicare questions?
Answer: Medicare has online resources for you. Register at MyMedicare.gov to:
- Create and print an “On the Go” report that lists information you can share with your providers.
- Add or update your health information, like medical conditions or allergies.
- View or update your personal drug list and pharmacy information, and see your prescription drug costs.
- Search for and create a list of your favorite providers, and find quality information about them.
- Complete your “Initial Enrollment Questionnaire” (IEQ) so your bills get paid correctly.
- Track your Original Medicare claims, and order a “Medicare Summary Notice” (MSN).
- Check your Part B deductible status.
- View your eligibility information.
- Track the preventive services you can get.
- Find a Medicare health or prescription drug plan.
- Access online forms, publications, and messages sent by Medicare.
- Sign up to get your “Medicare & You” handbook electronically.
Notice: The “Read more…” link provided above connects readers to the full content of the posted article. The URL (internet address) for this link is valid on the posted date; socialsecurityreport.org cannot guarantee the duration of the link’s validity. Also, the opinions expressed in these postings are the viewpoints of the original source and are not explicitly endorsed by AMAC, Inc.; the AMAC Foundation, Inc.; or socialsecurityreport.org.