Q & A

How can I become a representative payee?

Answer: If you know someone who receives Social Security or Supplemental Security Income (SSI), and who needs assistance managing his or her payments, contact your local Social Security office about becoming his or her representative payee. Go to www.socialsecurity.gov/payee for more information.

Source: Social Security Administration, via www.unionleader.com

Notice: The link provided above connects readers to the full content of the posted article. The URL (internet address) for this link is valid on the posted date; socialsecurityreport.org cannot guarantee the duration of the link’s validity. Also, the opinions expressed in these postings are the viewpoints of the original source and are not explicitly endorsed by AMAC, Inc.; the AMAC Foundation, Inc.; or socialsecurityreport.org.

What's Your Opinion?

We welcome your comments. Join the discussion and let your voice be heard. All fields are required

Website by Geiger Computers