Latest News

How to get your Tax Document for Social Security Benefits Received

With income tax season fast approaching, you may find yourself in need of tax documentation for your Social Security benefits. These documents, – either IRS form 1099 (for US citizens & legal residents) or form 1042 (for non-citizen beneficiaries living outside the US) – can be easily obtained via your personal “My Social Security” online account, from which you can download the form for printing. Don’t yet have a “My Social Security” online account? Well, that’s easy to create at, and once you have your account set up you can perform many other online services, as explained in this article in The Southeast Missourian by S. Kevin Bonee, a District Manager for the Social Security Administration. Click here to read more.

Notice: The link provided above connects readers to the full content of the posted article. The URL (internet address) for this link is valid on the posted date; cannot guarantee the duration of the link’s validity. Also, the opinions expressed in these postings are the viewpoints of the original source and are not explicitly endorsed by AMAC, Inc.; the AMAC Foundation, Inc.; or


What's Your Opinion?

We welcome your comments. Join the discussion and let your voice be heard. All fields are required

Website by Geiger Computers