Latest News

How to replace the other 60 percent that Social Security will not cover

For the average wage earner, Social Security is a guaranteed income source to cover around 40 percent of their pre-retirement income; however, if you plan on living the same lifestyle during your retirement, how are you going to cover the other 60 percent? So how do you go about supplementing your Social Security income? In Diane Mtetwa’s article appearing on the Mooresville Tribune’s website, she explains the three ways you can fill this gap. Read Ms. Mtetwa’s article here…

Notice: The link provided above connects readers to the full content of the posted article. The URL (internet address) for this link is valid on the posted date; cannot guarantee the duration of the link’s validity. Also, the opinions expressed in these postings are the viewpoints of the original source and are not explicitly endorsed by AMAC, Inc.; the AMAC Foundation, Inc.; or

What's Your Opinion?

We welcome your comments. Join the discussion and let your voice be heard. All fields are required

Website by Geiger Computers