Q & A

My father receives Supplemental Security Income. He recently moved, but he hasn’t reported his new address to Social Security yet. What’s the easiest way to do that?

Answer: You can check your address online by using your personal my Social Security account at www.socialsecurity.gov/myaccount. It is very important that Social Security has your father’s most up-to-date information, including any change in income, resources or living arrangements. This will guarantee that he is getting the benefit amount to which he is entitled. You can learn more about the rights and responsibilities of Supplemental Security Income recipients atwww.socialsecurity.gov/ssi.

Source: Tribune News Service

Notice: The links provided above connect readers to the full content of the posted article. The URL (internet address) for these links are valid on the posted date; socialsecurityreport.org cannot guarantee the duration of the links’ validity. Also, the opinions expressed in these postings are the viewpoints of the original source and are not explicitly endorsed by AMAC, Inc.; the AMAC Foundation, Inc.; or socialsecurityreport.org.


What's Your Opinion?

We welcome your comments. Join the discussion and let your voice be heard. All fields are required

Website by Geiger Computers